|Job Title:||EC&I Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £42K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 17:15|
Salary: Basic salary £38,000 - £42,000, plus 7.5% Bonus
Location: Pontefract, North Yorkshire
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for an EC&I Engineer at their facility in North Yorkshire. Working for a market leader with a very strong order book, you will be responsible for automation, control and electrical systems of the production plant. You will be required to take control of the control systems, process instrumentation, LV and HV distribution as well as the industrial and distribution networks. Offering a very attractable salary and benefits package, with further opportunities for development, this is a fantastic opportunity for an EC&I Engineer to progress their career with a huge corporation.
Skills required for an EC&I Engineer:
- Ideally hold a HNC or a Degree in Electrical Engineering. My client will consider other routes such as a recognized apprenticeship and relevant experience.
- Experience of programming, fault-finding and modifying Siemens S7 PLC’s.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of LV and HV Electrical Systems. For the right candidate HV systems Training will be given.
- Experience fault-finding automated electro mechanical servo motion and robotics, and machinery such as conveyor systems, robotics, packaging, and labelling equipment in fast moving plants is essential.
- 17th Edition and City & Guilds 2391 & 2392.
The EC&I Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for the market leader within their particular industry.
- Working for an organisation with substantial financial backing and a strong order book.
- Working for a Business that will allow you access to a career without any boundaries.
- Market Leading Salary and Benefits Package.
Benefits: Bonus 7.5% of Basic Salary, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Commutable: Pontefract, Knottingley, Monk Fryston, Selby, Goole, Stainforth, and Hemsworth, North Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, please contact Andrew McFarlane
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27k per year
£40k - 42k per year + BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance,
£37k per year + TBC
£44k - 49k per year + Healthcare + Pension
£30k - 34k per year