|Job Title:||EC&I Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £45K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 11:51|
Salary: Basic up to £45,000 + Benefits
Location:Plaistow Wharf, London
A large Blue-Chip Food Manufacturer are currently recruiting for a EC&I Engineer on a days based shift to work in their factory in Plaistow Wharf, London. The ideal candidate will be required To provide support for electrical, control & instrumentation systems for new and existing process plant and packing equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a lot of variation including design work, contractor supervision, hands on commissioning, upgrading and maintaining control systems, implementing control systems for new capital projects and fault-finding on control systems and instrumentation loops.
Skills required for a EC&I Engineer:
- Be qualified to HNC or NVQ Level 4 (or Equivalent) in a Engineering related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the electrical, control and instrumentation area.
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Be a creative problem solver
- Ability to speak with a high level of professionalism and presence to individuals or groups at all levels within the organization
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
The EC&I Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are a market leader within the Food Industry
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management and other Senior positions.
- Ability to work with various different departments and on various projects.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Plaistow Wharf, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year + Pension + Holidays + Overtime
£32k - 33k per year + Pension
£42k - 45k per year
£30k per year
£36.5k - 365k per year + Healthcare,Life Insurance,Pension