|Job Title:||EC&I Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 17:20|
Salary: £35,000- £38,000
Location: West Sussex
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for an EC&I Engineer at their facility West Sussex As the EC&I Engineer you will be responsible for automation, control and electrical systems of the production plant. You will be required to take control of the control systems, process instrumentation, LV and HV distribution as well as the industrial and distribution networks. This is a great opportunity for an EC&I Engineer who is looking to work for a company looking to invest in their engineers and work within the Electrical Team
Skills required for the EC&I Engineer:
- Ideally hold an Engineering Qualification in Electrical Engineering. My client will consider other routes such as a recognized apprenticeship and relevant experience.
- Experience of programming, fault-finding and modifying PLC's
- Working on electrical and controls work
- Experience fault-finding automated electro mechanical machines
The EC&I Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for the market leader within their particular industry.
- Working for a Business that will allow you access to a career without any boundaries.
- Competitive Salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's