|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 12:57|
OTE: £35,000 + Company Vehicle
Locations: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Greater London, surrounding
We are currently recruiting for an experienced drainage engineer to cover the Area of central London to Hertfordshire to work for a large blue chip organisation. As a drainage engineer you will be responsible for performing general pump station cleaning, drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, drainage CCTV etc. You will operate mainly in the residential sector and the nature of this role will see you working in some harsh conditions. You will be working as either part of a two-person team alongside an experienced Drainage Engineer or individually as the job dictates. The role comes with the opportunity for further training and career progression. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced drainage engineer to develop to join a number one player in the industry who are currently undergoing large amounts of growth. In return you will be rewarded with a competive all round package.
Skills required for a Drainage Engineer:
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A DRAINAGE ENGINEER
- HAPPY TO TRAVEL
- HOLD A CATEGORY C2 LICENCE MINIMUM
- ABLE TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS FOR ENHANCED REWARDS
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions
- HAPPY TO WORK IN HARSH CONDITIONS
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Van, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's