Door Entry Installations Engineer
|Job Title:||Door Entry Installations Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 10:40|
Installations Engineer – Progression into Projects Team!
Salary: Basic up to £35,000
Company Van - Laptop - Phone - Tools - Fuel Card - Float
We are currently recruiting for an Installation Engineer to cover the London Area working for an engineering conglomerate. As an installation engineer, you will be working solely on high end door entry systems and will be a part of the installaion team (they have a seperate maintenance team). You will be working in the London area mainly on residential and commercial buildings. The successful installation engineer will be trained on their bespoke systmes but will need to have a door entry background to be considered for the role. The successful field service engineer will have the opportunity to progress into the projects team were you would then be taking the lead for installation projects. The successful installartion engineer will benefit from having a company vehicle and will be provided with tools, laptop, phone, van, fuelcard and a float. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Installation Engineer:
- Engineering qualification
- A Door Entry background
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Happy to work in central London
- Valid driving license
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Unrivalled training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Van, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 21 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's