|Job Title:||Development Technologist|
|Salary:||£26k - 30k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:40|
Development Technologist - Days
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
To work as an integral part of the development team in producing innovative food products that can be mass produced without any loss of quality or taste that reflect our customer's trends and requirements. Provide support at all key stages from concept / ideation to handover to the Process team ensuring a smooth transition
Qulaifications / Experience Needed
- Food Science / Technology degree
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of Development processes and ideally experience within similar previous categories, but also different food areas
Skills required for the Development Technologist:
- To assist and develop new products both proactively and in partnership with Customers
- To create and maintain excellent working relationships with our Customers
- Duties cover kitchen concept work, pilot plant trials and factory trials
- To coordinate and support the NPD process from concept to launch on assigned projects
- To ensure assigned projects are assessed to meet required Food Safety and Quality parameters
- To ensure required documentation is completed, transparent and provides due diligence
- To liaise with suppliers regarding new ingredients to ensure they meet the Customer and Company policies
- Artwork checking and approval ensuring legal requirements are met as required
- To provide support on ingredient / product / process issues on live products
- To provide assistance on assigned Factory C.I. projects
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the South West.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- The chance to join an established, hardworking team
- Progression and development opportunities
- Internal & external training courses
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's