|Job Title:||Development Chemist|
|Salary:||Basic up to £28K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 14:10|
Salary: Basic up to £28,000 Bonus
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
A leader within the industrial manufacturing sector is recruiting for a Development Chemist at their site in Hadleigh, Suffolk. The Development Chemist will be responsible for the project management of new products through development of new chemicals, formulations and processes both in the laboratory and on the production plants. Offering an excellent salary and benefits package along with a structured career path, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong chemistry background to develop their career further.
Skills required for a Development Chemist:
- Educated to A-Level or Degree Level in Chemistry or a Chemistry related subject.
- Experience of working within a chemical and manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have some project management experience.
- Able to meet project deadlines for new products / process changes.
- Open to new ideas and not afraid to adopt new ways of working.
- Able to challenge others to implement new chemicals.
The Development Chemist will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Hadleigh, Ipswich, Needham Market, Lavenham, Sudbury and Manningtree, Suffolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's