Deputy Technical Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£35k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 14:21|
Deputy Technical Manager
Salary: Basic up to £45,000
We are currently recruiting for Deputy technical Manager with a solid background in engineering. As a deputy technical manager you will be in specialising in high end door entry systems. Your role will be focusing on client liason, Design preperation, project management, people management, production liason and an overall technical involvement in product specification for clients. The high end door entry systems are prodomently supplied to private residential building blocks as well as housing associations who you will be liasing with from concept through to completion. This role is for additional headcount to a steady rate of growth in this company who are currently withing the top 10 ten companies within the industry. The successful Deputy Technical Manager will be trained on their bespoke systems but will definately stand out if you already have a door entry background. The successful Deputy will benefit from having a company vehicle and will be provided with a laptop and phone. This really isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for a Deputy Technical Manager:
- Engineering qualification
- A Door Entry background (desired but not essential)
- Understanding of design
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent commuication skills
- Valid driving license
The Deputy Technical Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a number one market leader in their industry.
- Unrivalled training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car, Bonus, Pension, 21 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's