|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year + up to 6% pension|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Butt|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 14:51|
Maintenance Engineer -Food
Salary: £40,000- £43,000
Location: Wembley, Middlesex
A global food manufacturing company is now seeking a Maintenance Engineer to come on board at one of their production facilities based near the Wembley Area. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance and continuous improvement projects in addition to being the “go to person” on shift. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company that is currently experiencing huge amounts of growth within their industry and will invest in their maintenance engineering team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Experience as a Senior or Maintenance Engineer ideally within the food or related industries
· Experience in fault finding on PLC’s
· An expert in fault finding and repair works allowing you to set yourself above the rest of the Maintenance engineers
· A True Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with both electrical and mechanical skills
· Ability to follow PPM schedules
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Competitive Salary
· Autonomy and responsibility
· Excellent benefits package
· Excellent overtime pays
· Good team environment
· Market leader in their industry
Benefits: Pension and an excellent package on offer
Commutable: Wembley, Middlesex, London, Hayes, Borehamwood, Richmond, St Albans, Barnet,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's