Controls Engineer/Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Controls Engineer/Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 45k per year + Pension,healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 16:01|
Controls Engineer- Office Based Job
Salary: £35,000- £45,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Controls Engineer has arisen in a family run business commutable to Alton. The company have seen an increase of new clients and have number of repeat clients over the years who have continual growth. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Control Engineers looking to work for a company with clients across the UK and internationally. This role will be office based and you will required to write programmes from scratch, experience with commissioning and design. You will be working with a close team of specialists and will be invovled with training the Junior Engineers
Skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- Experience working as a Controls Engineer /Automation Engineer
- Must have the right to travel around the world without restrictions
- Experience working on PLC / HMI / SCADA experience, AutoCAD, electrical design, Elecworks, Solidworks, Design from the ground up, experience with projects, commissioning
- Experience working as a controls engineer for at least 3-5 years
- Happy to work in an open plan office
- Engineering Qualification (Degree, NVQ’s etc)
The Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Working Monday- Friday Days role- Working in an office
- Competitive salary
- Working for a family run business.
- Working a close team of controls engineers
- Training & Development (internal & external)
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable:, Alton, Winchester, Petersfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's