|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 39k per year + Progression+training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 11:27|
Controls Engineer - Days
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Controls Engineer to join a prosperous and continuously growing FMCG. This company are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally, and are in a process of adding to the factory. The Control Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- The Controls Engineer will be working in a fully automated site: skills required: relays, motors, PLC – FF, sensors, drives, contactors
- The Controls Engineer will need to be confident to work on PLCs – fault finding, modifying and basic programming.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Controls Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest over 50 million pounds on advancing the factory
- Offering a bespoke training programme with over 200 hours of training.
- With a growing company, the Controls Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year