|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 14:30|
Controls Engineer – Days
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
Location: Bury St Edmunds
An opportunity for a controls engineer to join an expanding FMCG company in Bury St Edmunds has arisen. This is a multi-million pound company whose current team has a combined experience of 70+ years within this industry. As a controls engineer you will be responsible for running the PLC and Scada systems on site to ensure the smooth running of the facilities and the factory. This is a really exiting time to join this company as they have just put in place a brand new personalised training and development programme to ensure all of their engineers get the constant support they need to perform their best. They have also just had a very large cash injection and added brand new bespoke automated machinery to increase their production capabilities.
Skills required for the Controls engineer:
- Proven Experience as a controls engineer
- You will hold an electrical qualification
- Proven experience in PLC fault finding, and Modifying only)
- Experience working to planned maintenance schedules in a fast paced environment
- The ability to react quickly to situations as a controls engineer to ensure downtime is reduced to a minimum
The Controls engineer will benefit from:
- A brand new training and development programme
- Working for a market leading multi-million pound company
- Working for a company who puts a lot of investment in its controls engineers
- Working on brand new automated equipment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Bury St Edmunds, Braintree, Cambridge, Bishops Stortford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Chris Bacchus at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's