|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Healthcare,Pension|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 12:40|
Controls Engineer - World-wide travel
Basic Salary: £30,000
If you are a controls engineer looking for your next step, then look no further than this fantastic opportunity. My client is seeking a controls engineer, to join their ever growing team. This role will offer the chance to travel worldwide, working in some of the most lucrative manufacturing facilities known to man.
For the chance to join this brilliant company, the successful candidate must have strong knowledge of Electrical, automation and controls systems, with the ability to fault-find, modify and program on PLC's. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and many other benefits including healthcare and access to a vehicle.
Skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- Controls Engineer must be happy to travel worldwide on a regular basis
- Controls Engineer must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
- Should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and application of electrical systems and PLC's
The Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join an exciting, thriving business
- Vehicle for work & personal use
- Increased income due to travel
- Chance to see some of the worlds most fantastic places
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45k+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's