|Job Title:||controls engineer|
|Salary:||£44k - 45k per year + Pension+Healthcare+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 15:42|
Controls Engineer - Days
An opportunity has now become vacant for a Controls Engineer to join a renowned manufacturer who in the process of expanding their Engineering team. To be considered for this Controls Engineering role previous experience of working within a similar role is essential. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, bespoke training programme, have ample opportunity to progress as well as working a days-based role
Skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- The Controls Engineer will need to hold an Engineering qualification
- Skills required: Scada systems, PLC – fault finding and modifications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous, but the client is open to consider all backgrounds
The Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leader within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's