|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 09:24|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Controls Engineer has come to the forefront. The company are looking to recruit for this role as they are currently experiencing a strong amount of growth across the company. This controls engineer will benefit from working with a fantastic company who take a lot of pride in the products they make. The controls engineer must be able to work at speed and work well in a team.
Skills required for the Controls Engineer:
- Very strong knowledge of Siemens PLC's (300, 400, 1200 and 1500 range)
- Strong knowledge of PLC software Simatic Manger and TIA Portal
- A strong background in Maintenance within a fast paced high speed factory
- A proven career history.
- Engineering Qualification (Ideally in Electrical, Controls or Automation)
- A strong background in both electrical and mechanical engineering with a proven track record of being able to assist with PPM's, Breakdowns and Repairs.
The Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a brand new, purpose build state of the arrt factory
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
- Opportunities to progress into more senior roles
- Competative Salary
- Fantastic Benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's