|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 10:58|
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: West Bromwich
A well known processing site in West Bromwich, now have the need to recruit an controls engineer. The controls engineer will work as part of a controls team, who support and work alongside the maintenance department. This role will be a days based position and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a substantial salary & benefits package.
Skills required for the Electrical Controls Engineer;
- Electrical Controls Engineer must be able to programme PLC's
- Electrical Controls Engineer must have experience working with HMI's
- Electrical Controls Engineer must have a recognised HNC qualification
- If the Electrical Controls Engineer has worked within a factory environment, this would be hugely beneficial.
?The Electrical Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing business
- State of the art, fully automated factory
- Further progression opportunities
- Fantastic benefits package
- Monday - Friday DAYS ROLE!!!!!
- Benefits: Pension, Healthcare & many other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package