|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Pension, Bonus, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 12:50|
Controls Service engineer - Monday to Friday
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: Anywhere in The UK
This highly reputable company are going through expansion and as a result require a controls and automation specialist service engineer to start working with the business. The Divisional Controls Manager is looking for an engineer to take on a new role with the business due to the businesses expansion. They currently have multiple sites under their wing that require attention on the automation and controls side. This corporate business is very well known for investing in not only machinery but also its people and employees, Controls engineers are put on specialist Siemens courses but will also be given a natural route to progression that they are all allowed to follow.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer:
- Controls and Automation engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience as a specialist.
- Ideally hold an apprenticeship and a level 4 qualifcation in Electrical Engineering or Automation.
- Experience working Controls Projects.
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Experience Working with Siemens, SCADA and HMI in a manufacturing environment
The field service engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a Corporate company that is very well known for investment in factories and employee's
- Training and Investment in the engineers (3 weeks in-house training abroad )
- Company vehicle and expenses paid when needed
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Holiday, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£56k per year + Private medical insurance, bonus of up to £2, 200 pa
Electrical Service Engineer
£5.6k - 56k per year + Private medical insurance, bonus of up to £2,200 pa
CompEx Electrical Engineer Surveyor
Basic from £40,500, Benefits
Field Service Engineer
£26k - 28k per year
Field Service Engineer
£40k - 60k per year + OTE