Contract Maintenance Engineer- Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Contract Maintenance Engineer- Immediate Start|
|Salary:||£28 - 30 per hour + External training; IPAF, 17th/18th Edition|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2022 15:10|
Electrical Contract Engineer- Immediate Start
Salary- £28-£30per hour
Location: Kent- Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Faversham
We are currently recruiting for a experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a world class manufacturing facility based in Kent on a rolling contract initially. This is an Automated factory, who are seeking an electrical maintenance engineer on a permanent basis. The electrical maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrical maintenance engineer to join a very well-established company who are offering a long-term career, with a competitive salary working a great shift pattern!
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment/ Factory Background/ Ex Forces/REME/Navy
- Electrical experience with Inverters, Drives, PLCs, Automation, Motors, Fault Finding
- Electrical experience with AC DC systems, relays, contactors, transformers
- Mechanical hands on experience; Belts, bearings, chains etc
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn new skills
- Must be happy to work a rolling contract, with the long term plan of going permanent.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
- Contract role, offering the chance to go permanent
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's