Contract Composite Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Contract Composite Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Reece Dixon|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 10:54|
A leading motorsport manufacture require an experienced Composite Design Engineer to join the team's latest motorsport project at their fantastic facility in the south coast of France.
The role will involve concept design through to detailing of composite components and assemblies. You will take ownership of projects and be heavily involved in the manufacturing and testing processes.
- High CATIA V5 skilled surfaces and drawing modules
- Thin-skinned carbon pre-preg design
- Significant experience in Motorsport, especially in composites design.
- Composite structural components experience is a big advantage
- High level attention to detail: accurate and parametric
- Practical/feasible design oriented thinking
- Possess a great team spirit and can-do attitude
If you are interested and feel you have the skills and experience needed, don't miss out.
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's