Consultancy Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Consultancy Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £45K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 15:16|
Consultancy Design Engineer
Salary: Basic up to £45,000, Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, 25 Days Holiday
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently recruiting for a Consultancy Design Engineer to work from their Head Office in Manchester. Being a Technical Expert, specialising within the pressure discipline, you will perform various design reviews / assessments of pressure equipment to ensure design codes have met the required standards. Working both on an individual and team basis, this is an exceptional opportunity for a Consultancy Design Engineer to join a business with an exciting future and the opportunity to develop into Senior level positions
Skills required for an Consultancy Design Engineer:
- A solid understanding of pressure systems and have substantial experience of working on pressure equipment e.g. Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Pipework, Skid Packages and Associated Equipment.
- HNC or HND Equivalent in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Knowledge of all pressure related regulations including PED, PSSR, ASME 8 Div 1 Div 2, ASME other Design Sections.
- Resilient and tenacious with the ability to use your problem-solving skills to resolve queries and issues.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Engineering discipline and an appreciation of the legal and regulatory framework in which it operates.
The Consultancy Design Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's