Composite Laminator - Formula 1 Contract
|Job Title:||Composite Laminator - Formula 1 Contract|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 21:03|
Looking for an opportunity to end this decade on a high note and to start the new decade on another level?
Pioneer Selection are currently looking for Composite Laminators to join a prestigious Formula 1 team in their state-of-the-art facilities in the UK on a 3-month contract, starting ASAP.
- 3-month Contract
- 50-hour work week
- Overtime Opportunities
The Composite Laminator will:
- Laminate both structural and non-structural components for the 2020 season race car.
- Work in a fast paced F1 environment with pre preg carbon fibre.
- Produce high grade Composite Components, following processes and procedures.
The Composite Laminator will have:
- Worked in a fast-paced Formula 1 (or similar motorsport) environment.
- Laminated pre preg carbon fibre components for motorsport application.
- The ability to be adaptable to differing work processes.
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant Composite Laminating experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.