CNC Programmer/Turner - Tier 1 Motorsport Manufacturer
|Job Title:||CNC Programmer/Turner - Tier 1 Motorsport Manufacturer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (DoE)|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 09:00|
Want to work for a motorsport supplier and produce components out of exotic metals?
Pioneer Selection are currently looking for a talented CNC Programmer/Turner to join a Tier 1 Motorsport manufacturer in their state-of-the-art facilities in Hampshire. Producing complex precision machined components, the CNC Programmer/Turner will be working on a variety motorsport projects for F1 and other motorsport teams.
- Competitive Salary
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Online health & safety training
The CNC Programmer/Turner will:
- Programme, set and operate CNC Lathes with Fanuc ISO and MDI.
- Work on a variety of motorsport projects.
- Produce components to tight tolerances of +/- 5 microns.
- Work within a close-knit team in a family environment.
The CNC Programmer/Turner will have:
- A background in producing high-precision Motorsport or Aerospace components.
- Worked to tight tolerances of +/- 5 microns.
- Experience in programming CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls.
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant CNC Programming/Turning experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's