CNC Programmer/Turner - Motorsport Manufacturing
|Job Title:||CNC Programmer/Turner - Motorsport Manufacturing|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (DOE)|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 10:42|
Looking to further your CNC career, working in the Motorsport industry?
Pioneer Selection are currently looking for talented CNC Programmers/Turners to join an international Tier 1 Supplier to the Motorsport industry and OEM’s on a global scale in their new, state-of-the-art facilities, in East Anglia. Working on complex mechanisms, the CNC Programmer/Turner will be working in a department of up to 15 machinists, working almost exclusively on Motorsport and Automotive projects.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Car Scheme
- Mobile Phone Scheme
The CNC Programmer/Turner will:
- Programme, set and operate CNC Lathes (with Fanuc) to create components out of Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel and Composite materials.
- Produce precision components to Engineering drawings according to the company’s manufacturing process, working to tight tolerances.
- Plan and co-ordinate tooling purchases to support each component.
- Liaise with the Quality Control department for inspection on 1st off verifications of precision components.
The CNC Programmer/Turner will have:
- A thorough understanding of programming and operating using Fanuc controls.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking and prioritising workloads.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Manufacturing Process.
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Been apprentice trained or have completed an HNC (or equivalent) in the relevant field (preferred).
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant CNC Programming/Turning experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's