CNC Programmer/Turner - Motorsport Manufacturing
|Job Title:||CNC Programmer/Turner - Motorsport Manufacturing|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 18:48|
Looking to further your CNC career, working in the Motorsport industry?
Pioneer Selection are currently looking for talented CNC Programmers/Turners to join an international Tier 1 Supplier to the Motorsport industry and OEM’s on a global scale in their new, state-of-the-art facilities, in East Anglia. Working on complex mechanisms, the CNC Programmer/Turner will be working in a department of up to 15 machinists, working almost exclusively on Motorsport and Automotive projects.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Car Scheme
- Mobile Phone Scheme
The CNC Programmer/Turner will:
- Programme, set and operate CNC Lathes (using Fanuc and Siemens).
- Create components out of Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel and Composite materials.
- Working within tight tolerances of +/- 0.01mm in diameter.
- Set and operate various CNC Lathes.
The CNC Programmer/Turner will have:
- A thorough understanding of using Fanuc and Siemens controls.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in turning complex components.
- A time-served apprenticeship in precision machining (preferred).
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant No.1 Mechanic experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.