CNC Programmer/Turner - Motorsport Manufacturing
|Job Title:||CNC Programmer/Turner - Motorsport Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 10:10|
Have you thought about working in Motorsport as a CNC Programmer?
Pioneer Selection are currently looking for talented CNC Programmers/Turners to join a Tier 1 Motorsport manufacturer in their state-of-the-art facilities in Derbyshire. Producing complex precision machined components, the CNC Programmer/Turner will be working in state-of-the-art facilities on motorsport projects.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
The CNC Programmer/Turner will:
- Programme, set and operate DMG Mori Seiki CNC Lathes with Fanuc.
- Produce precision components to tight tolerances.
- Inspect components with CMM machines.
- Liaise with Design, CAM and Quality Control departments.
- Mentor apprentices through knowledge and application.
The CNC Programmer/Turner will have:
- Experience in programming CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls.
- Worked in manufacturing high-precision components.
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Worked independently to tight deadlines.
- A willingness to learn new processes and technologies.
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant CNC Programming/Turning experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's