CNC Programmer/Miller - Motorsport Manufacturing
|Job Title:||CNC Programmer/Miller - Motorsport Manufacturing|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£13 - 20 per hour + Pension, Car Scheme, Mobile Phone Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 11:30|
Looking to further your CNC career, working in the Motorsport industry?
Pioneer Selection are currently looking for talented CNC Programmers/setters/operators to join an international Tier 1 Supplier to the Motorsport industry and OEM’s on a global scale in their new, state-of-the-art facilities, in East Anglia. Working on complex mechanisms, the CNC Programmer/setter/operator will be working in a department of up to 15 machinists, working almost exclusively on Motorsport and Automotive projects.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Car Scheme
- Mobile Phone Scheme
The CNC Programmer/Miller will:
- Programme, set and operate 3 and 4-axis CNC Milling machines to create components out of Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel and Composite materials.
- Programme and operate Milling machines using Fanuc.
- Produce precision components to Engineering drawings according to the company’s manufacturing process, working to tight tolerances.
- Plan and co-ordinate tooling purchases to support each component.
- Liaise with the Quality Control department for inspection on 1st off verifications of precision components.
The CNC Programmer/Miller will have:
- A thorough understanding of programming and operating using Fanuc controls.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking and prioritising workloads.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Manufacturing Process.
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Been apprentice trained or have completed an HNC (or equivalent) in the relevant field (preferred).
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant CNC Programming/Milling experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engine Builder/Technician- Motorsport OEM Manufacturer
Dependent on Experience
CAD/CAM CNC Machinist - F1 Composites
Competitive Salary (DoE)
Technical Account Manager
£30k - 40k per year + Company pension, unofficial early finish friday, company socials, employee eng
Powertrain Development & Calibration Engineer
£43.9k - 70.3k per year + car lease scheme, lunch vouchers