Chief Engineer - Inspection Engineering
|Job Title:||Chief Engineer - Inspection Engineering|
|Salary:||Basic £42,500, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 12:38|
Chief Engineer – Inspection Engineering
Salary: Basic £42,500 + Company Car, Benefits
A excellent opportunity has become available for a Chief Engineer position with a growing engineering inspection consultancy in the Nuneaton, Warwickshire area. Working from their Head Office as well as supporting a team of highly experience Engineer Surveyors, you will be responsible for signing off Minor Written Schemes as well as moving the business towards and maintaining UKAS accreditation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a IENG qualified Engineer with experience either in Surveying, Maintenance or from a Forces background to progress with their career.
Skills required for an Chief Engineer:
- Must have the IENG qualification as will be responsible for signing off Minor Written Schemes.
- Worked within the Surveying / Inspection industry would be advantageous, but my client would look at candidates from a Maintenance or Forces background.
- Have hands on experience within either the crane & lifting equipment, pressure or LEV area
- Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER, PUWAR or PSSR regulations would be preferred.
- Be very Process and Procedural driven.
- Have experience of organising or completing training for a team of Engineers.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- The ideal candidate must live within a 1-hour commute to Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
The Chief Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a small inspection organisation which is going through a period of growth..
- Ability to work at Head Office and out in the field.
- Opportunity to progress into further senior positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, working with Customers and Engineer Surveyors on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: CompanyCar, Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k per year + Healthcare,Life Insurance,Pension
£28k per year + OTE £45,000 +
Field Installation engineer
£25k - 27k per year + overtime and bonus
Electrical Installation Engineer
£27k - 35k per year + Van,Phone,Life Insurance,Bupa Health Insurance,Pension