Chemical Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Chemical Process Engineer|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year + Pension+Training+Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 13:52|
Chemical Process Engineer – FMCG
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chemical Process Engineer to join a market leasing manufacturing plant in Buckinghamshire. The success applicant for this Chemical Process Engineer will be joining the Engineering team at an exciting stage in the site’s development. To be considered for this role it is imperative to have previous experience of working within a FMCG environment, due to the fact nature of the role, In addition, this role is key to improving site processes, increasing reliability and efficiency and working well within a team.
Skills required for Chemical Process Engineer:
- The Chemical Process Engineer will need either Process or Chemical engineering qualification.
- Have experience with managing chemical safely.
- Have experience in; quality, health and safety, projects, and C.I and Reliability.
- Need to have prior experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally food/pharma.
The Chemical Process Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a stable manufacturer who have been invested in growing the engineering department.
- Opportunities for further career progression
- Offered ongoing training and development.
- Working an autonomous role
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £60,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's