|Job Title:||CFD Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 50k per year + Pension and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 10:43|
Salary: £28,000 to £50,000 DOE + Bonus
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) engineer to work at our technology centre in Crawley. Working for our client, a global leader in roofing technology you will be involved in the development of roofing products predominantly within the pitched roofing marketplace. Our client can accommodate a Junior engineer a Senior engineer or anything in between hence the salary range.
Skills required for the CFD Engineer:
- Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software (For example, Ansys, CFX, Star ccm+ etc)
- Experience and knowledge in a programming language (For example, VBA, C+, C#, MATLAB etc)
- Experience of product design (Ideally for manufacture) is beneficial
The CFD Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's