|Job Title:||Calibration Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 47k per year + Pension+Training+Progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 12:26|
Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer
An opportunity for a motivated Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer to join a market leading global FMCG has now become vacant. The successful Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer will be working in a fully automated plant, with recent investments exceeding 50 million. In return the successful candidate for this Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
Skills required for Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer:
- The Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer needs previous experience working a similar role
- To be considered for this role, an Engineering qualification is required
- Experience working in a GMP environment would be advantageous.
The Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer will benefit from:
- The Calibration and Instrumentation Engineer will go through a bespoke training plan
- Working with a fast-growing market leading manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK
- Ample opportunity for career progression for an aspirational Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Benefits: Holiday allowance, training and development, Overtime £47,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Shabnam Yousoof at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instrumentation and Calibration Engineer
£30k - 40k per year + Healthcare, pension, life assurance
£40k per year
£32k - 33k per year
£30k - 40k per year + Healthcare, pension, life assurance, holidays
£28k - 31k per year