CAD / Engineering Systems Manager
|Job Title:||CAD / Engineering Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 60k per year + Healthcare,Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 14:43|
CAD/ Engineering Systems Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
My client, who is a large industrial manufacturer in Peterborough, are current recruiting for a CAD/ Engineering Systems Manager to join their thriving business. To be a successful candidate for this role, you must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge on both CAD and PLM, whilst having a form of supervisory experience. The successful candidate will be paid extremely well and reap the rewards of various other benefits.
Skills required for the CAD/ Engineering Systems Manager :
- Must have supervisory experience
- Previous experience working with CAD and PLM systems
- Be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of CAD and PLM
- Degree level or high level qualification in Engineering
- The CAD/ Engineering Systems Manager will benefit from:
- Exciting business with further growth plans
- Pension & various other benefits
- Monday to Friday Days only
- Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £60k+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on; [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's