Buildings & Utilities Manager
|Job Title:||Buildings & Utilities Manager|
|Salary:||£35k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2021 09:58|
Building & Utilities Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £44,000
Location: North Somerset
My client is an manufacturing company in the FMCG sector who has recently had a huge uplift in production.
Due to recent changes they require an experienced Building & Utilities Manager
You will benefit from working for this large Blue Chip Manufacturing company that can offer a long term career whilst working in a redundant proof industry.
Skilled required for Building & Utilities Manager:
- Managing Buildings & Utilities infrastructure ensuring site capabilities are within capacity for future developments. Having an in depth knowledge of Compliance & Legislation within a high performing food production facility
- Being the business expert for Buildings & Utilities, effectively manage the workload & compliance of the site working collaboratively with internal & External Stakeholders, Contractors & 3 rd party providers.
- Taking a lead role or play an active part as required to manage any situation where business integrity, people safety, environmental impact, plant or assets may suffer detriment or be adversely affected
- Developing and executing an effective Service Level Agreement in collaboration with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which demonstrate the correlation & benefits between Plant Performance and Utilities Effectiveness of Steam, Electricity, Compressed Air, Refrigeration, Water & Effluent
- Undertaking the concept and delivery of Projects related to the role
- Ensuring required standards of food safety and food quality are met through suitable controls and GMP during site activities
- Leading Engineering Staff, Contractors and 3 rd party providers on site, in their day to day activities, to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications, ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
- Leading by example at all times in line with our values and challenge and influence team members to adhere to the same standards
- Supporting with the delivery and growth of a high performing team through effective coaching, mentoring, managing personal development, succession planning, effective task training, utilising the Yeo Valley business systems and procedures
- Providing specialist knowledge and insight for new and current technologies whilst developing the knowledge in colleagues and wider teams.
- Ensuring the safe working practices of all staff, contractors and visitors in line with company policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Maintaining effective communication including timely escalation of appropriate information with department and site management teams.
- Actively participate in department and cross functional activity to deliver performance against set KPI targets to ensure all aspects of engineering are effective with clear actions and focused ownership to control and correct to root cause in a timely manner.
The Building & Utilities Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a successful business
- Competitive salary and all round package
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
Benefits: Pension, Holidays, discount scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details