|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 12:45|
Building Services Engineer
4 on, 4 off Day shift - £28,000 - £33,000
This highly reputable family owned business has been successfully operating for over 50 years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an building services engineer
Skills required for Building Services Engineer:
- Building Services engineer - multi skilled
- Facilities experience
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Understand hydraulics and pneumatic's
The Building Services engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Wiltshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.