Building Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer|
|Salary:||£45 - 50 per year + Pension+ progression+ Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 12:58|
Building Services Engineer – Days
If you are a Building Services Engineer, the opportunity to join a globally recognised pharmaceutical plant in Stevenage is now available. The Building Services Engineer need previous experience or knowledge working within a GMP environment. The successful candidate will be working for a growing company working on state-of-the-art machinery, whilst working a days-based role.
Skills required for the Building Services Engineer:
- As the Building Services Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment: boilers, compressors, pump, HVAC, Water treatment System
- Hands on Maintenance skills are also required not be considered, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives, pneumatics, belts, bearings,
- Experience working within or having sound understanding of working within a GMP environment.
The Building Services Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a stable growing company
- Continuous training is provided for the Building Services Engineer
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details