Building Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Overtime + Excellent Benefits and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 09:01|
Building Services Engineer- Mon- Fri Days- Training and Progression
Salary: £35,000 (£38,000 OTE)
Location: Westminster, London
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Building Services Engineer with either an electrical or mechanical bias to work at their most profitable site based in central London. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Building Services Engineer with experience of repairing Air Conditioning, lighting and other facilities who is looking to take develop their skill set and have opportunities to progress their career. This role will involve working Monday - Friday days and comes with an excellent benefits package.
Skills required for the Building Services Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Building Services Engineer
- Strong Electrical or Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Experience of repairing on Lighting
- Experience of fault finding on Air Conditioning systems
- Happy to work Monday - Friday Days
The Building Services Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Building Services Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety Building Services equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Building Services Engineer
- Working Monday- Friday days
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£30k - 34k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends