Automation Team Leader - State of the Art Facility
|Job Title:||Automation Team Leader - State of the Art Facility|
|Salary:||£40k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:30|
Automation Team Leader x 3
Location: Diseworth, Derbyshire
A fantastic for a Automation Team Leader has come to the forefront. We are currently recruiting for 3 Automation Team Leaders for a brand new, state of the art, purpose built factory.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on prestigious machinery. Due to regular expansion there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Skills required for Automation Team Leader:
- Very strong knowledge of Siemens PLC's (300, 400, 1200 and 1500 range)
- Strong knowledge of PLC software Simatic Manger and TIA Portal
- A strong background in Maintenance within a fast paced high speed factory
- Proven Leadership skills (you will have 2 direct reports)
- Engineering Qualification (Ideally in Electrical, Controls or Automation
- A strong background in both electrical and mechanical engineering with a proven track record of being able to assist with PPM's, Breakdowns and Repairs.
The Automation Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working in a brand new, purpose build state of the arrt factory
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
- Opportunities to progress into more senior roles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Team Leader
£45k - 48k per year + Pension+Training+Progression
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£44.5k - 46.5k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package
Maintenance Engineer/ Plant Operator
£35k - 40k per year + Benefits Package
Maintenance Technician- FMCG- Days
£25k - 27k per year + Overtime, Holidays, Training
Lead Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer-FMCG
£40k - 45k per year + Holidays, Pension, Overtime