|Job Title:||Automation/Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Car, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 17:19|
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Benefits: Holiday, Bonus, Compnay Car
As a senior controls engineer you will be designated project work at different manufacturing sites around the M4 corridor. Your role will consist of Automation work, CAD work, Panel Building, Commissioning new kit, Software development.
- You enjoy being hands on, solving problems and have direct experience in manufacturing automation, machine design and development.
- You have knowledge of PLC programming.
- You can design and build electrical control panels
- A creative thinker who can troubleshoot, fault find with effective solutions
- Sound working knowledge of hardware/software interfacing for field bus devices.
- You have excellent written communication skills for record keeping/documentation (Good Manufacturing Practice) as well as an ability to explain complex ideas within multidisciplinary teams.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Progression opportunities
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Suraj Chauhan at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's