|Job Title:||Automation/Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 09:17|
Salary: £33,000 - 45,000
Monday to Friday days role
As a controls engineer you will be designated project work at different manufacturing sites around the Wiltshire region. Sometimes you will get the opportunity to travel overseas to Ireland for work fully expensed by the company.
- You enjoy being hands on, solving problems and have direct experience in manufacturing automation, machine design and development.
- You have knowledge of PLC programming.
- You can design and build electrical control panels
- A creative thinker who can troubleshoot, fault find with effective solutions
- You have excellent written communication skills for record keeping/documentation (Good Manufacturing Practice) as well as an ability to explain complex ideas within multidisciplinary teams.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Progression opportunities
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
Commutable from: Devizes, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire, Stroud, Stonehouse, Cirencester, Tetbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's