|Job Title:||Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k per year + Bank Holidays, company van, company mobile, company laptop, pension scheme, childcar|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Alim|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 16:01|
Automation Engineer - Days Only
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
A fantastic position working as a Automation engineer has just come to the forefront. This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable automation supervisor to join a thriving business who are experiencing fantastic amounts of growth. You will be the main point of contact on site for any controls or automation related issues and also should possess strong management skills as you will be leading a team of controls engineers.
Skills required for Controls/Automation Engineer:
- Electrical and controls experience
- Engineering Qualifications
- PLC Programming, modifying and fault finding
- Ethernet, Siemens internet protocol Profi-net is essential Extensive working knowledge with Siemens, Allan Bradley and Schnieder PLC
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience of managing a budget
The Controls/Automation Engineer will benefit from:
- Over £200million investment on site
- BRAND NEW MACHINERY
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £45,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Abdul Alim at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's