|Job Title:||Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £50K, Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:35|
Salary: Basic £35,000 - £50,000 plus Attractive Benefits Package
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Our client who is based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire is currently recruiting an Automation Engineer to join their expanding Engineering Department. The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the creation and application of technology to monitor or control the production and delivery of products and services by the International Society of Automation and the Automation Federation. As an Automation Engineer you will design, engineer and install upgrades to improve performance or resolve issues faced within the factory.
Skills required for an Automation Engineer:
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of modern automation system design covering PLC’s, HMI’s, SCADA, data historians, “Smartfactory”, network configuration and integration with MES.
- Commissioning Experience.
- Experience of managing projects with value up to £2million.
- Contractor management experience.
- Experience of working under remote supervision.
- Experience in working to regulatory and internal organisational standards
The Automation Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Further opportunities for Training.
- Further Opportunities to progress into Senior Level and Management positions
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, 25 Days Holiday, Pension
Commutable: St Neots, Cambridgshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's