Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18k - 25k per year + UNCAPPED COMMISSION|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Banbury|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2021 16:20|
Associate Recruitment Consultant (Hot and Cold Desks available)
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire (free onsite parking)
Salary: up to £25,000 (DOE) + OTE £60K.
Commission: 30% (uncapped) + annual bonuses and other incentives.
Experience Level Required: Sales or recruitment.
Flexible working: Yes (work from home and flexible hours).
About Pioneer Selection Ltd
We are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire recruiting for key clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and automotive industries, to name a few. We have been helping businesses, and people in these sectors reach their ambitions since 2007 and have built up a reputable name for ourselves in an industry worth over £35 billion.
We have always had a strong desire to grow, and having spent most of 2020 investing in new technology and improving how we work to fuel our exciting expansion plans, and we are keen to start recruiting for our next phase of growth.
Associate Recruitment Consultant Role Overview:
The Associate Recruitment Consultant role is a fast-paced sales position where you will create long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates. The role is unltimately a 360 position however if prefered we are able to offer candidates the option to take ownership of exisiting vacancies during their first 6 months whilst they find their feet and learn more about the engineering sector.
As an overview would you would be;
- Partnering with clients to develop a good understanding of the company, industry, and work culture and environment.
- Conducting client meetings to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities.
- Carrying out candidate interviews to assess their skills and offer support and guidance on the job market and interviewing.
- Arranging interviews between clients/candidates and facilitating feedback.
Top reasons to join us as an Associate Recruitment Consultant;
- Unlimited training and support with instant feedback
- Fast track routes onto our Management and Leadership Training programme.
- Uncapped commission as well as quarterly and annual incentives.
- A buzzing and competitive market.
- Work at a top location near the city but with an easy commute and free parking.
- Surround yourself with like-minded aspirational and competitive people.
- Add value as we listen to our employees’ ideas.
- Have access to the most up to date technology and automation to support you in your role.
We reward our Associate Recruitment Consultants with;
- A comprehensive training scheme; recruitment, sales, mentoring, management, leadership, and tailored support.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme with a reduced threshold for the first nine months whilst you find your feet.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives.
- Excellent holiday package increasing with time served and seniority.
- Up to £25,000 basic salary (DOE) + OTE £60k.
- Flexible working.
- Extended lunch breaks for wellbeing activities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18k - 21k per year + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£27k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£17k - 23k per year + OTE £100,000 plus
Talent Acquisition Manager
£30k - 40k per year + Commission