|Job Title:||Associate Consultant|
|Salary:||£18k - 24k per year + UNCAPPED COMMISSION|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 11:19|
Associate Consultant (Specialising in the Engineering and Manufacturing Sector)
- Competitive basic salary (DOE).
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Additional incentives and rewards.
- Career development and progression opportunities based on individual merit and not time served.
- We only need you to have experience in sales we will train you how to recruit.
Pioneer Selection Ltd is a specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in Borehamwood recruiting for key clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and automotive industries, to name a few. We have been helping businesses and people in these sectors reach their ambitions since 2007 and have built up a reputable name for ourselves in an industry worth over £35 billion. We have always had a strong desire to grow, and having spent most of 2020 investing in new technology and improving how we work to fuel our exciting expansion plans, we are keen to start recruiting for our next phase of growth.
This is a great opportunity and time to join an established business that employs over 30 people who are well placed to be able to offer genuine career development and advancement opportunities to all employees.
The Associate Consultant role is a fast-paced sales position where you would be creating relationships with clients and candidates with a view to making placements between the two parties. As an overview would you would be;
- Using sales, business development, technology, and marketing techniques to attract vacancies from client companies.
- Partnering with clients to develop a good understanding of the company, their industry, and their work culture and environment.
- Conducting client meetings to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities.
- Conducting candidate interviews to assess their skills and offer support and guidance on the job market and interviews.
- Arranging interviews between clients/candidates and facilitating feedback.
Top reasons to join us;
- Unlimited training and support with instant feedback
- Fast track routes onto our Management and Leadership Training programme.
- Uncapped commission and both quarterly and annual incentives.
- A buzzing and competitive market.
- Work at a top location near the city but with an easy commute and free parking.
- Surround yourself with like minded aspirational and competitive people.
- Add value as we listen to our employees' ideas.
- Have access to the most up to date technology to support you in your role (some are exclusive to us in the UK).
We reward our Associate Consultants with;
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; recruitment, sales, mentoring, management, and leadership as well as tailored support.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme with a reduced threshold for the first 9 months whilst you find your feet.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives.
- Excellent holiday package increasing with time served and seniority.
- £18,000 - £25,000 basic salary (DOE).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's