|Job Title:||Associate Consultant|
|Salary:||£18k - 25k per year + OTE £100,000 plus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 17:45|
It is exciting times for Pioneer Selection as we enter the next phase of our expansion! We aim to double the size of our recruitment team over the next 18 - 24 months which would see us go from a team of 40 to a team of 80 people. To facilitate this we have recently moved into our new office in Borehamwood which is fitted out with all the mod cons and has ample parking.
We are looking for ambitious candidates to help us fulfil this growth and in return we can offer the opportunity to have a challenging and rewarding position within a company that offers unlimited training and progression alongside an unrivalled salary, commission and incentives package.
The Associate Consultant role is a fast paced sales position where you would be creating relationships with clients and candidates with a view to making placements between the two parties. The role is an essential part of the team and company dynamics and has the following responsibilities;
- To use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract vacancies from client companies.
- To develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- To maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximise business opportunity.
- To conduct client meetings in order to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities & to raise fillable recruitment policies.
- To advertise vacancies by drafting and placing professional adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites, publications and social media.
- To use the 'In House' CRM database and third party job boards to identify potential candidates
- To conduct candidate interviews either face-face or by phone in a professional manor.
- To prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to clients and arrange interviews between clients/candidates.
- To brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
We reward our Associate Consultants with;
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; recruitment, sales, mentoring, management, and leadership.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme with a reduced threshold for the first 9 months.
- Monthly and quarterly incentives.
- Annual bonuses.
- Excellent holiday package increasing with time served and seniority.
- Social events
Salary range for this role;
- Associate Consultant; £18,000 - £25,000
As your progress you will have access to higher salary brackets;
- Recruitment Consultant; up to £27,000
- Senior Consultant; up to £32,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's