Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£27k - 30k per year + Commission, Bupa, car, laptop, phone, credit card|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 15:14|
Area Sales Manager - CNC Equipment
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Location: UK Wide
My client, a market leader in their respective field, are currently recruiting for an area sales manager to represent the company (NO SALES REQUIRED) on achieving a huge amount of sales of the companies products and its core values. you will be assesed on your KPI's and sales packages as well as making every effort to increasing the companies market share in your given area. Making every effort to grow the businesses market share in your given area. The successful candidate can come from an engineering background and does not need sales experience.
Skills required for the area sales manager?:
- Area sales manager with CNC experience is a HUGE BONUS
- Area sales manager can come from an engineering background
- Area sales manager must be prepared to travel regionally
- Area sales manager must have a strong work ethic and money driven
- Area sales manager must have strong communication skills
The area sales manager will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Home based role paid door to door
- Company vehicle
- Vast opportunities for overtime to boost earnings
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Commision, Vehicle, laptop, credit card, phone, £50,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Philip Di Gesaro at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's