|Job Title:||Applications Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £50K, Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:32|
Salary: Basic £35,000 - £50,000 plus Attractive Benefits Package
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Our client who is based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire is currently recruiting an Applications Engineer to join their expanding Engineering Department. This is a specialised role within the Engineering team where you will be mainly working alongside the Sales & Marketing side of the business, developing, testing and introducing new applications, products, processes and systems to new and existing customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join a business who are a market leader within the industry and progress your career to the next level.
Skills required for an Applications Engineer:
- An Engineering Degree.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to work alongside other teams such as Sales & Marketing.
- Able to generate new ideas for products and systems.
- Able to provide product and system training to the Sales force and customers.
- Experience of developing, testing and introducing new applications, products, processes and systems to customers ensuring use of the Company's product offerings and achieve the Business Units' growth objectives.
The Applications Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Further opportunities for Training.
- Further Opportunities to progress into Senior Level and Management positions
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car, Bonus 25 Days Holiday, Pension
Commutable: St Neots, Cambridgshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + overtime 50K+
£41k per year + Pension - life insurance
£34k - 36k per year
£28k - 34k per year + Pension
£30k - 32k per year