Aerodynamics Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Aerodynamics Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 11:53|
Aerodynamic Mechanical Design Engineer – Formula 1
Salary: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Negotiable
We are currently working alongside a Formula 1 team who are steeped in Motorsport history and success. They are looking to grow their Aerodynamics department by bringing in an Aerodynamic Mechanical Design Engineer.
In joining this team, you will become part of a group that has won several constructors and drivers championships and who continue to compete at the cutting edge of Motorsport technology.
The team offer a very competitive Salary alongside a fantastic benefits package. This is a permanent full time position
Responsibilities of an Aerodynamic Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Work alongside the Mechanical Design Group Leader.
- Take a lead in projects involving the model, wind tunnel and full-size car.
- Use your previous experience to assist in developing preexisting designs and concepts.
- Bring your experience to offer new innovative solutions to current issues.
- Previous experience in Surface/Solid Modelling.
- Prior experience in an Aerodynamic capacity.
- Experience using NX Unigraphics.
- Formula 1 or Motorsport Experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.