Aerodynamics Concept Surfacer - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Aerodynamics Concept Surfacer - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 11:46|
Aerodynamic Concept Surfacer – Formula 1
Salary: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Negotiable
We are currently working alongside a Formula 1 team who are steeped in Motorsport history and success. They are looking to grow their Aerodynamics department by bringing in an Aerodynamic Concept Surfacer.
In joining this team, you will become part of a group that has won several constructors and drivers championships and who continue to compete at the cutting edge of Motorsport technology.
The team offer a very competitive Salary alongside a fantastic benefits package. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities of an Aerodynamic Concept Surfacer:
- Work alongside the Lead engineer to deliver projects for the Aerodynamics department.
- Work on existing models as well as bringing in your own ideas, to create reliable innovative models.
- Work with ‘A’ Class surface models.
- Parametric modelling.
- High levels of experience in ‘A’ Class Modelling.
- Experience in Aerodynamic Surfacing, preferably in a Motorsport environment.
- Experience in NX Unigraphics.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.