Aerodynamic Software Development Engineer
|Job Title:||Aerodynamic Software Development Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 15:18|
Aerodynamic Software Development Engineer – Formula 1
A Formula 1 team are currently looking to expand their Software team that look after the Aerodynamic Operations within the team. The team the successful Aerodynamic Software Development Engineer would be joining are a fantastically successful Formula 1 team and engineering group that constantly thrive for excellence.
When joining this Formula 1 team the successful Aerodynamic Software Development Engineer will be entitled to not only a very competitive salary package but a fantastic benefits package that sits as one of the best in the market place.
Responsibilities of an Aerodynamic Software Development Engineer:
- Become a key figure in the development of new and existing applications.
- Optimisation and implementation of user experience improvements.
- Working alongside the aerodynamics department to ensure accuracy of output.
- Use your previously obtained analytical skills to work to tight deadlines.
- Prior experience within a Motorsport and Aerodynamic environment would be beneficial.
- Experience using C++ within Visual Studio.
- Experience using MSSQL / T-SQL Database.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.