Aerodynamacist & CFD Engineer
|Job Title:||Aerodynamacist & CFD Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 09:24|
Aerodynamacist & CFD Engineer – Formula 1
Location: Central Europe
This highly ambitious Formula 1 team are searching for an equally striving aerodynamicist and CFD engineer to join on a permanent basis.
They are offering an exciting opportunity to be apart of their expanding team in a high-profile, high-responsibility position. It will see you take on a central, but diverse role in leading the projects for the aerodynamics department, focusing on the development of the car alongside the related CFD correlation and modelling.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Working as an intrinsic part of the Aeordynamic department focusing particularly on CFD Correlation and modelling.
- Be involved in the development on CFD Methodologies.
- Heavily involved in both the computational and experimental aerodynamic development of the Formula 1 car.
- Work with track data to assess the on-track performance of the car.
- Work alongside the Methodology department to develop CFD codes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Great knowledge of Race car aerodynamics
- Past proven success in the development of race car aerodynamics through CFD.
- Must have a good knowledge of CFD fundamentals.
- Programming skills including Python, Unix Scripting, VBA scripting C/C++.
- A knowledge of Open-source CFD Codes.
- Experience and knowledge of Catia V5/V6
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's