Engineering & Aerospace
Our Aerospace & Aviation division has established relationships with Airlines, MRO’s and component manufacturers across the UK and Europe, covering civil and military, fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
Through our consultative approach we are able to fully understand our client’s needs, whether these be design, manufacturing, systems / software or MRO based roles.
- Test & Development
- Stress and Structural Engineering
- Software & Controls
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Manufacturing & Production
- Production Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Quality Engineering & Inspection
- Maintenance Engineering
- MRO- Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
- Licensed Aircraft Engineers
- Line Maintenance
- Base Maintenance
- Project and Programme Manager
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Planning Engineer
Attracting & Reta...
Attracting top talent to your organisation is crucial for driving innova...
Why We Love Recru...
Why We Love Recruitment (And You Should, Too!)The Recruitment Industry i...
Top Automotive Tr...
Top Automotive Trends that we can expect by 2020 We are qui...
Are we steering t...
Are we steering towards autonomous vehicles? The driverless tech...